2012년 5월 30일 수요일

When the weather is getting darker, I feel like wanna drink some alcohol.
Especially, Makgulli is....:) perhaps most people do so. isn't it? hahaha
I heard tomorrow is gonna be cold and rain at night.
so, Don't forget bringing your jacket!
I hope everybody gets great points all class. see ya in class!
good night >_<

anyway, where can i see the star.....?
i've seen shooting star 3 times in Toronto. it was...............beyond expression..!
I made wishs upon meteors and drank earl grey tea.

ps. thank you for giving me the best present for me, D!

댓글 2개:

  1. There is a meteor shower in July: that's a good time to see shooting stars:

    July 28, 29 - Southern Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower. The Delta Aquarids can produce about 20 meteors per hour at their peak. The shower usually peaks on July 28 & 29, but some meteors can also be seen from July 18 - August 18. The radiant point for this shower will be in the constellation Aquarius. The near first quarter moon will set shortly after midnight, leaving dark skies for what should be a good show. Best viewing is usually to the east after midnight.

    http://www.seasky.org/astronomy/astronomy-calendar-2012.html

    I will probably go to the farm to see it with my son.

    답글삭제
  2. OMG hangout with me for drink! how about chicken and beer LMAO
    yes, and super agree about cant see the star.
    i guess in korea, lots of lights on when night even idk at toronto.
    but well, Gemma dont be sad, lights make us can go out side at night haha. just enjoy :)

    답글삭제