2012년 5월 20일 일요일

smile



Look at these photos. Can you feel like a picnic in Spring?
These pictures took in Incheon big park with my bf during golden weekend.
We rode bikes and had such a great time. It was sooooo good to us.
We didn't have any date time to meet. The left side picture is muffins which bought in Starbugs.
I like chocolate things that make me crazily exiting. The taste was so yummy of course.
I could feel free when i stretched out on the lawn of Christie park in T.
anyway, when can we meet...? and can we meet next month at least? :(
miss him so much!

댓글 5개:

  1. Hi! You are holding muffins look delicious. Do you like taking advantage of bike?

    답글삭제
  2. I hope you see your boyfriend again soon. It seems you have trouble planning meeting times.

    답글삭제
  3. take to the bisdf with together~

    답글삭제